Saturday, March 3, 2012

INSPIRED SMALL WONDER

I am home sick today...blah!  So I thought I would take a look at today's INSPIRATION CHALLENGE #326 over at Splitcoaststampers.  Today's website to be inspired by was Superfine Bakery.  I saw this beautiful cake with the pale orange flowers and was inspired to make the card below.

I also used this weeks SKETCH CHALLENGE #374  from Splitcoaststampers.


I was inspired by the pale flowers and the embossed looking dots on this cake to create my baby card below.  I thought the Peach Parfait color was a nice change from the usual go to Pink for a baby girl card.


(CLICK ON CARD TO ENLARGE)


Card Supplies:

Stamps:  Whimsical Words, Curvy Verses(inside), unknown baby feet
Paper:  Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Ink:  Peach Parfait
Accessories:  SU Whisper White Satin Ribbon, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Labels 9 Nesties, Boho Blossom Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Glue, Sponge Dauber


Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love your interpretation of the colour challenge. Your card is beautiful!