Monday, February 15, 2010

APRIL SHOWER BRING MAY FLOWERS

This was created for today's Clean And Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.

We were to make a card with the theme of SPRING.

I used some new stamps I purchased from Jessie aka Knightrone. This one is Baroque Motifs...I have always liked this set and was happy to see it for sale on her BLOG.

I pulled out my Bold Brights inks and used Pixie Pink and Gable Green. I added sparkley brads to the flower centers and a couple of dragon fly brads.

The sentiment is a Rub-on that I have had for years.

This one came together fairly quickly....I decorated the inside and the envelope to match.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Stampin Up ~ Baroque Motifs
Paper: Whisper White, Pixie Pink
Ink: Gable Green, Pixie Pink
Accessories: Rub-ons, Sparkley Brads, Dragon Fly Brads

Thanks for looking.......here is to thoughts of SPRING!!!!

GLOR

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful, love the pink and green Gloria!!!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Great colors, Gloria! Nice card! I am dreaming of spring too!