Friday, June 11, 2010

FEEL BETTER SOON


I made this card for my Uncle who is in the hospital. I used the Gina K Designs Spring Mix Kit from Stamp TV.

I incorporated the following two challenges into this card:

1. STAMP TV SKETCH Challenge for this week.

2. WAYS TO USE IT challenge at Splitcoaststampers to use bugs/butterflies on our card.

It is hard to see, but the yellow piece of cardstock has smaller butterflies stamped with versamark.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Stamp TV Spring Mix Kit
Paper: Stamp TV Spring Mix Kit
Ink: Brocade Blue, Versamark
Accessories: EK Success Scroll border punch, STV Kit Eyelets and white ribbon, Paper Piercer

Thanks for looking today....have a great weekend.

GLOR

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Beautiful Gloria!!!

Dawn B. said...

He will love this.. What a pretty color combo.. I hope your summer is off to a great start..

Rebecca Ednie said...

I hope your uncle will be OK and that his hospital stay will be short. I love this card, the layout, the colours and I defintely see the butterflies stamped on the yellow. And I am dying to get that border punch! Beautiful and sure to put a smile on his face.