Friday, December 31, 2010

FRIENDS 24-7

I recently bought the Starter Kit from Stampin Up during their half price promotion. We were challenged to make a card using ONLY products from the Starter Kit. This is the card I entered into the contest.


The bird was stamped twice and popped up on dimensionals. The Early Expresso Satin ribbon was frayed then a fiber pulled to create the ruffle. I also used the Stampin Around Wheel for the musical notes across the bottom. I was very pleased with how my card turned out.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Friends 24-7, Musical Notes Wheel
Paper: Whisper White, Early Expresso, Neutrals DSP Paper Pack
Ink: Early Expresso, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Early Expresso Satin Ribbon, Blender Pen, Stampin Sponges, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

2 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I love it and I am sure you will be in the running for a win

Amy Rogers said...

Beautiful. I'm following you...
Amy
amysstampincreations.blogspot.com