Wednesday, May 18, 2011

HAPPY TOGETHER

Just a quick card today using the SKETCH CHALLENGE at Splitcoaststampers. I haven't had a chance to ink up this sweet stamp set that I received for free during the Sale-a-bration Event. I think this stamp set is so cute. I also tried a new color combo for me that I have seen on various blogs, Pacific Point and Old Olive.

I used the new Postage Punch from the Summer Mini Catalog to punch out my three little birds. I also used it to create a border punch along the edges of my main panel so it would match the three little squares.

Hope you like it!


Stampin Up Card Supplies:

Stamps: Happy Together
Paper: Whisper White, Old Olive, Pacific Point
Ink: Old Olive, Pacific Point
Accessories: Square Punch, Postage Punch, Pacific Point Ribbon(retired), Dimensionals


Thanks for looking!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

This is so cute ....great card for those mommies out there with three kids for a reason I cannot come up with at the moment but it is like a mommy with three chickies...smile

Love how you thought out of the box with the postage punch.