Tuesday, September 27, 2011

SIMPLY SOFT ANNIVERSARY

This card is for my parents Anniversary in October. I used the COLOR CHALLENGE over at SCS which was Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler and Pool Party. I really liked these colors together. This card measures 8" x 5.5".


I added some of the sparkle to my flowers....it shows up a little better in the close up.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Simply Soft, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Tiny Tags
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pool Party, Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler
Ink: Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party
Accessories: SU Circle Dies, Non- SU Circle Dies, Early Expresso & Cherry Cobbler Ribbon, Tiny Trinkets brads & Saftey Pin, Embossing Folder, Antique Brad, Pearls, Dazzling Diamonds

Thanks for looking!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Welcome back and great card...beautiful flowers and that is a nice colour combo