Thursday, September 17, 2009

HAPPY 25TH

This card is for my Brother & Sister-in-law who are celebrating their 25th Anniversary on Tuesday. They are taking a trip to Italy for their Anniversary. I am so happy for them, since they have hardly traveled at all!

It also fits today's Ways To Use It challenge at Splitcoaststampers to use numbers on our card.

This card actually has NO stamping on it...I know gasp!!!

It was made from some Hot Off The Press DSP I have had forever..I love how well it went with the Soft Suede.

I also decorated the inside of the card with some of the same DSP and used my Arch Lattice Punch. The little envelope will hold a little $$$ gift from us. I used some velcro on the envelope to keep it closed.

I hope they like it.

Card Supplies

Stamps: Oval All
Paper: Hot Off The Press DSP, Soft Suede, Black, Ivory
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories: Velcro, Arch Lattice Punch, Hodge Podge Hardware, Sponge Daubers, Marker, Large & Scalloped Oval punches

Thanks for looking.


Gloria

6 comments:

Cassie said...

What a cool idea, Gloria! I love the monochromatic look to your card ;D

Kerri said...

This is awesome, Gloria! Your brother and SIL will love it! Italy~how fun!!!

Crystal said...

WOW Gloria this is WONDERFUL!!!!

Kevin Renz said...

Great card Gloria and how cool for the lucky couple.

Kim said...

That is beautiful inside and out, so very elegant!

Peggy said...

Absolutely beautiful card!! I am sure they will love it!