Monday, April 12, 2010

C'EST MAGNIFIQUE

This card was created using new stamps & paper & ribbon from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS.

The stamp set is called Fashionably French and is new for April. The paper is the new Grape Jelly colour with matching satin ribbon.!

This card qualifies for the following two challenges:

1. Splitcoaststampers Try A New Technique~Save The Page. We were to make a bookmark card. My bookmark is attached still to the back of the card with a perforated fold. I used my Scor-bug to create my perforations.

2. Our Creative Corner Challenge to use BOWS somewhere on on our card.


The evening gown on the card front is popped up on dimensionals. I applied Lavender Stickles to the design on both dresses for some added interest.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Fashionably French
Paper: CDS ~ Grape Jelly; SU ~ Whisper White
Ink: SU ~ Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: CDS Grape Jelly Satin Ribbon, Scor-bug, Horizontal Slot Punch, Lavender Stickles, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, Dimensionals, CB Divine Swirls Embossing Folder, SU Scalloped border punch

Thanks for looking today!

GLOR

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Fantastic card...love the purple!

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I LOVE the new grape paper and ribbon, Gloria, and the dress looks gorgeous with the sparkly flourish...such a beautiful design!!!!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I can't wait to get that set! I love it!