Sunday, April 4, 2010

A REASON TO CELEBRATE

This card was created using THIS hat as inspiration from yesterdays Inspiration Challenge over at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS.

I need a wedding card for a friends wedding next week. I used Corie's Puffy Flower Tutorial HERE. Her blog is the first place I saw these awesome flowers...

This is the inside of the card...with a little pocket for our gift. I hope they like it.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: CDS: Heartfelt Sentiments, Fiskars: Round of Applause
Paper: Basic Black, SU Day & Night DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz-on
Accessories: EK Success Fleur de lis border punch, SU Scalloped Circle Punch & Photo Corner Punch, Ribbon, Spellbinders Fancy Tags, brads, Divine Swirls Embossing Folder, Black half backed pearls

Thanks for looking.

GLOR

edit: I realized after uploading that I accidently put my watermark twice on the card...once in green......eeeeewwwww! Don't know how I did that...sorry!

No comments: