Tuesday, May 25, 2010

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL VIEW


This card was created for the CAS68 Challenge and the CAS DT CALL FOR SUMMER. The theme was to create a summer card.

I also used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge for this week.

I used new stamps for May from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Air Flair.


I popped the balloon up on dimensionals and added a bit of Dazzling Diamonds glitter for some added interest.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Air Flair
Paper: Whisper White, Melon Mambo DSP and Cardstock
Ink: Melon Mambo
Accessories: Large Oval and Scalloped Oval Punches, MS Arch Lattice border punch, dimensionals, sponge daubers

Thanks for looking.

GLOR

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

You can't go wrong with glitter! :o) Your card is really cute! Thanks for sharing!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How pretty, Gloria! I just received my first shipment of Melon Mambo and it's so pretty! Love the dazzle on the hot-air balloon.

AMIT said...

Your card is just lovely.

Adsense Alternative

Rebecca Ednie said...

So bright and cheery and I love the glitter!