Friday, July 30, 2010

CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS AUGUST SNEAK PEEKS DAY 3


This is Day Three for August Sneak Peeks from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS! I just love this stamp set that I was able to preview called WELCOME LITTLE ONE. It is just darling.

My first card I went with pink for a little girl. The Baby Buggy was stamped three times and cut out and popped up on dimensionals as seen better in the photo below.


The grid pattern background was created using my scor pal.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Welcome Little One
Paper: SU Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Basic Grey Bittersweet DSP
Ink: SU Blushing Bride, Pink Pirouette, Basic Grey, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Scor Pal, SU Scalloped Trim Border Punch, SU Large Oval & Scalloped Oval Punches, SU White Ribbon, Dimensionals, Pink Brads, Bow Easy, Blender Pen, Crystal Stickles, Spellbinders Oval Nesties

My second card I decided to use the sweet little teddy bear and blocks. I wanted to create a more neutral color scheme, so I could give this card to someone who just found out they were pregnant.

I used the block stamp to create my own dsp on the top portion of the card. The little bear and blocks were stamped and cut out and popped up on dimensionals.

I love the sentiment I used that comes with this stamp set too.....

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~Welcome Little One
Paper: Clear Dollar Stamps Billowing Clouds, Pineapple Twist, SU Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Creamy Carmel, Blushing Bride, So Saffron
Accessories: SU Large Oval Scallop Punch, CDS Billowing Clouds Ribbon, dimensionals, blender pen

For more SNEAK PEEK samples check out LORI'S BLOG!!!


Thanks for taking a look today!

GLORIA

7 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Gloria, these are just so darn cute! What great baby cards ;D

Linda Anderson said...

Adorable baby cards indeed!!! Love all the dimension of your baby buggy card, totally fab!! Great idea to make your own dp on the second! Cute sentiment is right!!

Linda

Auntie Em said...

Sooo cute! Reminds me I have to get to work to make a couple myself this weekend! Thanks for the inspiration! :o)

Laurie Wilson said...

These are darling! Love the layering on the buggy!

Kevin Renz said...

Both are terribly cute Gloria! I love that scor-pal :)

Lisa Lara said...

Oh these are beautiful creations Glor. I just love the popped up wheels and the bg is wonderful. Love the bg with the cute bear.

Amy Johnson said...

What sweet baby cards! I love the dimension on the first one and the background stamping on the second one!