I made this card using new stamps for July from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS. Aren't these guys cute? This set is the Stamp of the Month and is FREE with a $35.00 purchase this month.
I made this card using the following challenges as inspiration:
1. Ways To Use It Challenge: Yellow Sunshine....to use yellow on our card.
2. Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge #146
3. Stampin' B's Challenge .. to use Polka Dots on our card.
4. Cute Card Thursday ... School's out for the summer. To make a summer themed card...I thought yellow was as summery as you can get!
5. Try A New Technique .. Paper Posies...to make our own paper flower for our card.
I used Pastel Copic Markers to color in my main image.
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Goose Hugs July SOM
Paper: Crushed Curry DSP, Textured Crushed Curry, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Grey, Neenah Solar White
Ink: Basic Grey, Rich Razzleberry
Markers: Pastel Copic Markers
Accessories: SU Scalloped Circle Punch, brad, Spellbinders Oval Nesties, Rich Razzleberry ribbon, Dimensionals, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch
Thanks for looking today.....