Saturday, June 25, 2011

POSY PUNCH SNEAK PEEK & INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

I rarely have a chance to play along with the INSPIRATION CHALLENGE at Splitcoast on Saturdays. Today I am home under the weather , so I thought I would try to make a quick card.

I used the Posy Punch Hostess Stamp Set which is a Sneak Peek from the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog which begins July 1st.

Remember...to see the photo's close up just click on the picture.

Here is a photo of the flowers I was inspired by. Notice the cute cork centers.
I incorporated that into my card using the Cork Sheets from Stampin Up.


Here is a close up of my flowers.


And this one is a little closer yet!


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Posy Punch
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Early Expresso, Whisper White
Ink: Early Expresso, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Fancy Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Cork Sheets, Latte Buttons, Daffodil Delight Pom Pom ribbon, Early Expresso Satin Ribbon, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, Linen Thread

Thanks so much for looking today. To reserve your copy of the new Catalog contact me HERE for details.

GLORIA

No comments: