Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WITH SYMPATHY

I made a quick card for today's SKETCH CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers. What a unique sketch it was. I had to trace a cereal bowl to get a half circle that was big enough.

I used the Paisly Prints Designer Series Paper along with the Four Frames Stamp set. I embossed the Flower Garden along the right hand side to add a little bit of texture. I went with a monochromatic color scheme in Marina Mist and White for this sympathy card.


(click on photo to enlarge)



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Marina Mist, Paisley Prints DSP
Ink: Marina Mist
Markers: Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom
Accessories: Flower Garden Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Marina Mist Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals, Sponge

Thanks so much for looking today!

GLORIA

3 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

Love the side embossed portion, it really balances the design so beautifully. Lovely in the blues!

MariLynn said...

This is so pretty!

Sara said...

Looks great! I'm a new follower from SC Check out my blog!
http://sarasstampspace.blogspot.com/