Wednesday, April 11, 2012

PAISLEY PRINTS ANNIVERSARY

I finally had a chance to get into my craft room and make a card for a challenge.  This card is for this weeks SKETCH CHALLENGE at Splitcoaststampers.  It was a difficult one for me....I decided on different Designer Papers for my circles from SU's Paisley Prints DSP.



I created a ribbon rose using my Old Olive Satin Ribbon for my fifth circle.  I added some Pale Blue pearls and an Old Olive library clip to finish it off.  Also, the background was sponged with Marine Mist onto Whisper White card stock and then distressed with water droplets.


Card Supplies:

Stamps:  Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  SU Paisley Prints, Whisper White, Old Olive
Accessories:  Old Olive Satin Ribbon and Library Clip, Blue Pearls, SU Circle Punches, Sponge, Water Mister, Dimensionals, 


Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA