Tuesday, April 24, 2012

REMEMBERING MURPHY

I made this card for today's COLOR CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers.  The colors were Pool Party, More Mustard and Early Expresso with the option of using a Designer Paper.  I chose the Spice Cake DSP from Stampin Up.  I love this paper.

I also needed a card for a co-worker, who had the sweetest dog on her Mail Route die....so sad.  His name was Murphy.  Whenever I filled in on her route he was so friendly and always came over for a treat.  So this one is for Murphy!


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Dog Days
Paper:  Pool Party, Whisper White, More Mustard, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories:  Spellbinders Oval Nesties, Early Expresso Ribbon, Sponging, Dimensionals, Heart Blocks Embossing Folder, Cuttlebug

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

3 comments:

Kazza said...

such a cute card :)
I am now following you from SC and I would love you to follow me too. www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

Cass. said...

This is so cute Gloria :) Love that embossing folder :)

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Adorable image & great card! Sorry yo hear about Murphy.