Monday, May 11, 2009

CLEAN & SIMPLE CHALLENGE

This card is for today's CAS Challenge at Splitcoast. We were to use the Rock 'n Roll technique on our card. I still needed to make a couple baby thank you cards for my sister, so I pulled out these sweet little feet.
I used my oval scalloped nesties to emboss and added a little Purely Pomegranate ribbon bow with a rhinestone brad. The scalloped edge was just to finish it off.
Card Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White, Pink Pirouette
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate
Accessories: Nesties, MS Border punch, SU Satin ribbon, Rhinestone brad.
TFL..... Have a great day!
Gloria

2 comments:

Crystal said...

This is so sweet ! Love how you use the Nesties to emboss . Gloria , found you through Grace's blog . You have a wonderful blog full of beautiful creations !

Joan Ervin said...

Beautiful, Gloria!!! The embossing around those sweet little foot prints looks sooo pretty!!!!!