Wednesday, June 3, 2009

BABY PATCHPAL ELEPHANT

I made this card for today's Sketch challenge over at Splitcoast. I am going to be needing a baby card or two, so I took advantage of today's sketch to make one. I used NEW stamps from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS for June. This adorable little guy is Patchpal Elephant. I also used the coordinating sentiment called Patchpal Sayings. Click on the link and check out all the cute little Patchpal animals.
I am trying to use up my retiring In Colours so today I went with Pacific Point. I stamped this little guy three times and popped him up on dimensionals. I used watercolour paper and my aquapainter to colour him in.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~ PatchPal Elephant & PatchPal Sayings
Paper: Watercolour, Delicate Dots DP, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point
Ink: Black Staz-on, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pacific Point
Accessories: Aquapainter, PP ribbon, Basic Grey Button, Dimensionals, Large & Scalloped Oval punches, linen thread, sponge daubers
Thanks for looking. Have a great day!
Gloria

6 comments:

Cassie said...

So, so cute, Gloria! I love the colors you chose, they are so perfect for this little elephant ;D

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, this is SO adorable! Such perfect coloring and love the popped up head! Sweet and simply precious!

ND Stamper Spot said...

Very cute. Love the layers on the elephant and your colors.

Peggy said...

This is so adorable!! Love how you added dimension to his head with the layers. Great coloring too!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh this is so cute! I love the sweet image and the dimension you gave him. I love how you used the sketch challenge too! Great card!

Anonymous said...

I really like the dimensions on the elephant. Very cute!