Thursday, June 11, 2009

CRINKLED FLOWERS JUST FOR YOU

I made this card for todays Ways to Use It challenge. We were to use crinkled cardstock. I made these flowers using Basic Grey Bittersweet DP. After crinkling up and smoothing out the paper I used my sanding block to distress it further.

The background is the shaving cream technique I made a while ago.
I used my new Bow Easy to make my bow. I really like this little contraption so far. I ordered it from Sharon Johnston's blog.
I used a new stamp for June from Clear Dollar Stamps which is a single stamp for the sentiment.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~Just For You
Paper: Basic Grey Bittersweet DP, Shaving Cream Background, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, (reinkers: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze)
Accessories: Oval Punch, MS Arch Lattice & Butterfly punches, Certainly Celery & Kiwi Kiss ribbon, Basic Grey Granola brads, dimensionals, sanding block
Thanks for looking....have a great evening.


11 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Ooo, pretty! Love the shaving cream BG and the crinkled flowers with ribbon for the stems!

Anonymous said...

Cute card Gloria, love the colours and layout.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your flowers are so cute, Gloria! I've been thinking about ordering one of those bow easy thingies. So, you definitely think it's worth it? Your bow sure looks perfect! Such a cute card!

cards4u said...

your flowers are absolutely wonderful! Love how you used the border punch and great sentiment!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute, Gloria...I love your AWESOME flowers and how cool to use the twill as the stems!!! I love the background you created, too, and the scallops look gorgeous!!!!

Amy Johnson said...

Oh, this is such a creative card! I love it! I love the technique you used for the background too!

Ginny said...

W-O-W!!!! that looks fantastic :0)

Peggy said...

Very pretty!! Love the flowers. I am going to have to give them a try.

ND Stamper Spot said...

I love these!

Kim said...

I love these flowers and you did such a fun card with them. I especially love the fence and the butterfy. Very pretty!

LeAnne said...

sooooo cute! I love these shabby flowers--not one, but three! Woohoo!