Monday, January 25, 2010

CAS & MOJO LOVIN' ANTS

This was created for today's Clean & Simple Challenge at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS. We were to use Designer Paper on our card.

This is also for this weeks MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE.

I also tried my hand and made my first Easel Card, the tutorial can be found in the Resource section at Splitcoaststampers.

I used NEW stamps for January from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS designed by our own Shawne called LOVIN' LADYBUGS. These two cute little ants are just one of the many stamps in this set.

Here is a quick side-view of my Easel Card.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~Lovin' Ladybugs
Paper: Basic Black, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Copics, Basic Black
Accessories: SU Border Punch, Large & Scalloped Oval Punches, Scorepal, Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Half Backed Pearls
Thanks for looking...have a great nite.
Gloria


3 comments:

Kim said...

What a sweet card, the ants are so cute!

Laurie Wilson said...

This is a sweet easel card with the border punch to hold it up and the ladybug scene is colored so cutely! That sentiment is darling too.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is too cute, a great easel card! I did my first one the other day with a set coming out. hee hee :0)