Monday, January 4, 2010

LOVE AT FIRST SPOT


This Anniversary card was made for today's Clean & Simple Challenge.
I used new stamps for January from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Loving Ladybugs.
I paired them with SU Bella Rose DSP & Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon. I made a double bow using my Bow Easy.
I think this stamp set is just adorable.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Loving Ladybugs
Paper: Shimmery White, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Black Staz-on, Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Real Red, Old Olive, Crushed Curry
Accessories: MS Border Punch, Riding Hood Red Tafetta Ribbon, blender pen, Bow Easy
Thanks for looking!
Have a great nite!
Glor

5 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Very cute card!!

Peggy said...

This is so adorable!

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh my, this is CUTE! That paper is totally an awesome fit for that spotted mushroom and the ladybugs! Love that double bow too!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Omigosh, how cute is this!!

Hey, you should thank Bruce Springsteen for bringing you to mind. I was listening to his song, "Gloria's Eyes", in my car on my lunch hour today, and you're the only Gloria I know! :-)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how cute!! Love that sweet image! Your paper and ribbon is perfect!!