Saturday, March 5, 2011

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

It is a very dreary rainy day today in Southern Ontario. A good day to head to the craft room. I checked out the INSPIRATION CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers and was inspired by the flowers on this bowl HERE.

I used Baja Breeze Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. I used Blushing Bride DSP from the Hostess Paper Pack. I also used my new Clearlit Scalloped Rectangle Die and Baja Breeze Seam Binding from Stampin Up. I chose the flower from the Sweet Summer Stamp set which you can earn for FREE right now during the SALE-A-Bration event.

This card came together rather quickly and I am pleased with how soft and springy it looks.




Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Sweet Summer
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Blushing Bride from In Color Paper Pack
Ink: Black Staz-on, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Scalloped Rectangle Clearlit, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Baja Breeze Seam Binding

To book your workshop, contact me HERE.

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

4 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I LOVE it Glor....glad you were able to take some time to play. Busy organizing and rearranging here...smile

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Fabulous card, Gloria! Love these colors and all the pretty details.

Lisa Lara said...

OOh soooooo pretty Glor. Love the ruffled ribbon. How's Gigi?!

Corie said...

Love this one -- so pretty and adorable at the same time!!