Saturday, March 5, 2011

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE

It is a very dreary rainy day today in Southern Ontario. A good day to head to the craft room. I checked out the INSPIRATION CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers and was inspired by the flowers on this bowl HERE.

I used Baja Breeze Cardstock and ran it through the Big Shot with the Elegant Lines Embossing Folder. I used Blushing Bride DSP from the Hostess Paper Pack. I also used my new Clearlit Scalloped Rectangle Die and Baja Breeze Seam Binding from Stampin Up. I chose the flower from the Sweet Summer Stamp set which you can earn for FREE right now during the SALE-A-Bration event.

This card came together rather quickly and I am pleased with how soft and springy it looks.




Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Sweet Summer
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Blushing Bride from In Color Paper Pack
Ink: Black Staz-on, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Scalloped Rectangle Clearlit, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Blender Pen, Baja Breeze Seam Binding

To book your workshop, contact me HERE.

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

4 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I LOVE it Glor....glad you were able to take some time to play. Busy organizing and rearranging here...smile

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fabulous card, Gloria! Love these colors and all the pretty details.

Lisa Lara said...

OOh soooooo pretty Glor. Love the ruffled ribbon. How's Gigi?!

Corie said...

Love this one -- so pretty and adorable at the same time!!