Wednesday, March 23, 2011

WORKSHOP CARDS

I have a Stampin Up Workshop this week and these are the two cards we are going to make.

The first one features the Hostess Level 1 set 'Because I Care". I will be teaching the Poppin Pastels technique on this card, and using the Big Shot with the Top Note Die and the Framed Tulips Embossing Folder.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Because I Care, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Night of Navy, Very Vanilla
Ink: Versamark, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: SU Pastel Chalks, Veramark, Sponge Daubers, Top Note Die, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch

The second card will be the first one we make...(sorry uploaded my pictures backwards). It is a simple one-layered card using the FREE Sale-a-bration set BLISS. The flourish is stamped in Blushing Bride and the butterfly in Concord Crush. We also will be using the Framed Tulips Embossing folder and then sponging the edges in Blushing Bride. I received inspiration for this card from the gallery at the Stampin Up website.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Blushing Bride, Concord Crush
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulips Embossing Folder, Half Backed Pearls, Sponge

I hope the girls are happy with the cards we are going to make. If you would like to book a workshop and earn either one of these sets for FREE contact me HERE!

Have a great day!

Gloria

2 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I am sure they will love them...you've made me want to get out my pastels....have not used them in almost a year

Lisa Lara said...

Wow such a pretty flower...looks real Glor. I love that border. SU has some great eb folders. Hi to Gigi. Hugs.