Monday, July 11, 2011

LOVE & CARE REVERSE MASKING

I was able to make a quick one layered card today using the Reverse Masking Technique which was the Technique Challenge today at Splitcoaststampers.

This is one single layer of cardstock...doesn't it look like more? I love the dimension you can achieve with this technique.

I also was able to use the new Love & Care Stamp set which is a hostess set in the Summer Mini.

I will be leaving for convention on Wednesday morning....so I am not sure if I will get another post done before then. If not....have a great week everyone!


(click on card to enlarge)

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Love & Care, En Francais
Paper: Very Vanilla
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Top Note Die, Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding, Pearls, Sponging

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

No comments: