Wednesday, July 27, 2011

STAMPIN UP CONVENTION PHOTO'S

Here are a few photos from the Stampin Up Convention. What a busy, fun-filled week!

Here is my up-line, (waving) as she marches across the stage for her 5 year recognition of being a Stampin Up Demo. She walked across the stage three times....yeah Crystal!!!



Here is just a photo of the stage...the picture really doesn't do it justice as to just how pretty it was.


Here are the girls we did our Make & Takes with! What a nice bunch of ladies!

Here is Crystal & I waiting for one of the sessions to begin!


I have tons more photo's, and will upload more as soon as I can!

Remember....there is only a few days left to sign up as a Stampin Up Demonstrator for only $119.00. Contact me HERE to learn some of the benefits of signing up today!!

Thanks and have a great day!

GLORIA

No comments: