Monday, August 17, 2009

MASCULINE CLEAN AND SIMPLE

This card was created for today's CAS challenge at Splitcoatstampers. We were to make a masculine card.

I used the Under The Sea stamp set which is new for August from Clear Dollar Stamps.

I used the mesh that Kris (aka krischir) sent me in a RAK to make my background.

I heavily distressed and tore my background then stitched it back together. I also was able to use a Build A Brad.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~Under The Sea
Paper: Soft Suede, Kraft
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Soft Suede
Accessories: Build a Brad, Mesh, brayer, paper piercer, twine & needle, dimensionals, Large Oval punch


Thanks for looking.

Gloria

7 comments:

Laurie tx stamper said...

I'm liking this man card in browns, even your details are masculine, the rope and rough edges, it's perfect!

Patti said...

Great masculine card!

Shawne said...

I love the background you made and the distressing with the stitching, very cool masculine card!

Sue said...

I totally love this card, Gloria! I like the distressing, the "stitching", the starfish, the build-a-brad... Great card!

cards4u said...

How creative - love the distressed edges, sewing and this color combo!!

Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marilyn (mlj-mlj) said...

Great design and cool images! Awesome card!