Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MELON MAMBO PANSY'S

I made this card for today's sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.

I used the Pansy stamp set from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS which is new for August.

I embossed them with copper embossing powder onto watercolour paper and used my aquapainter and markers to watercolour them. I then cut them out and added them to my main panel with the flourishes I cut out using my Shapabilites from Spellbinders.


I finally pulled out my Melon Mambo Designer paper and paired it with Chocolate Chip and a bit of Kiwi Kiss. I like this colour combo alot. I also embossed the sentiment with copper embossing powder on watercolour paper and punched it out with my word window punch.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~ Pansy
Paper: Watercolour Paper, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Melon Mambo DSP & Textured
Ink: Copper EP, Melon Mambo, Crushed Curry, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Label 1 Nesties, Shapeabilities Flourishes, MS Arch Lattice Punch, Word Window & Oval Punches, markers, aquapainter, dimensionals

Thanks for looking!

Gloria