Friday, January 14, 2011

ALTERED NOTEBOOK

I am not one to make alot of 3-D items....I think they scare me....

So I thought I would try to branch out and start out slowly by altering a regular plain notebook.

I used the Day & Night Designer Papers from SU and Cherry Cobbler.

I am pleased with how it turned out for my first attempt.


Supplies:

Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Whimsical Sayings
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Day & Night DSP, Basic Black
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black
Accessories: Chipboard Letters, Top Note Die, Two Step Bird Large Punch, Scallop border Punch, Circle Punches, Vintage Brad, Library Clip, Asst Ribbons

Thanks for looking~

GLORIA

4 comments:

Auntie Em said...

Love your birdies with the different PP wings. Your notebook is so pretty.
Thanks for sharing! :o)

Tenia Nelson said...

Very very cool!!!

Joan Ervin said...

WOW, girl...your notebook looks AWESOME!!!! I love the colors you used and how you used the birds and flourish!!!! Hope all is well in your little corner of the world!!!!!

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

It turned out awesome Glor....you should be very proud