Monday, January 24, 2011

FLOURISHED FAUX TILE

I made this card for todays CLEAN AND SIMPLE Challenge ~ to use a Flourish on our card, and todays TRY A NEW TECHNIQUE ~ to make a Faux Tile Card.

I used the Flourish from Stampin Up's Baroque Motif stamp set. I stamped it with Crumb Cake ink onto a top note die cute. I then embossed the whole top note die with clear embossing powder. The center flower is also from this stamp set. It too was embossed, cut out and popped up on dimensionals after I added the Vintage Brad.

I love Kraft and White together.....this card came together very quickly.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Baroque Motifs
Ink: Crumb Cake, Versamark
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Top Note Die, Big Shot, Vintage Brad, Dimensionals, Sponges

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

7 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

I really like it Glor and the kraft and white does look good together...I always used vanilla and the white does look amazing

Justine said...

This is very clever, great ideas

Renee said...

Wow! I really like this! Just beautiful! hugz n blessings.

Unknown said...

Love the CAS style of this card! It's very striking! I'm your latest follower from Stampin' Connection! :)
Julz
http://ribbonsnjulz.blogspot.com

stampingwithlulu said...

I adore the simplicity of this card. I'm now following through SC. I'd be pleased if you visited me when you have a moment at www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

Lori

Carrie Sampsel said...

Love this card!! I'm following you via SC. I'm #344 on the list. Thanks for sharing.
Carrie Sampsel
www.carriesscrapyard.blogspot.com

Chio said...

creative! What a cute card, following from Stampin' Connection! I'm Chio, www.craftyqt.blogspot.com

Thanx!

Chio