Sunday, January 23, 2011

FEATURED STAMPER

I made this card for today's Featured Stamper Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. I chose THIS CARD of Emily's to CASE.

I used the Top Note Die and added the Champagne Glass Glitter to it. I used the Stampin Wheel to roll on the Music Notes in Crumb Cake ink. I used the flourish from Friends 24-7 and stamped it in Early Expresso. All the edges were distressed and sponged. The paper piercer was used to create a faux stitched look.

I haven't posted much lately as I have been battling a strained neck for the last couple of weeks. Now I am fighting a head cold..yuk. To top it all off, today I burned my arm ...now I am sporting a Toonie sized blister. All this 4 days before vacation. Hope I get better quick!

(click on photo to enlarge)


Card Supplies:

Stamps: Friends 24-2, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Music Note Wheel
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Expresso
Ink: Crumb Cake, Early Expresso
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Champagne Glass Glitter, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Sponges, Latte Buttons(retired), Linen thread

Thanks for looking today!

Gloria

3 comments:

Shannon Willis said...

Hi Gloria,

Thanks for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog. Sorry I didn't reply sooner.

I enjoyed viewing your projects and am following you now. Can't wait to see more.

Be Blessed,

Shannon Willis
www.shannonscropstop.blogspot.com

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Gloria- this is over the top beautiful! I hope you are feeling better very soon.

Renee said...

wowzers this is stunning!! Sure hope your feeling better soon, seems you didnt have a very good four days. :( It's a new week~ have a great one. Hugz n blessings.