Monday, March 29, 2010

ANNIVERSARY TULIPS

This card was created using some new products I just received....yeah!

I used my new Spellbinders Fancy Tags I ordered from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS!

I used new cardstock I ordered from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS...the Neenah Solar White Cardstock that is great to use with Copic Markers.

The sentiment is from a new set being released April 1st from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Heartfelt Sentiments. (Please note the tulips are not from this set)

This card is also for the following challenges:

1. The Clean & Simple Challenge today at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS which was a sketch.

2. The Try a New Technique Challenge at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS, Inside Out....we were to decorate the inside of our card to match the cardfront.

3. THE PINK ELEPHANT CHALLENGE this week which was to use Pastels on our card!

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps Heartfelt Sentiments...(sentiment only)
Paper: Whisper White, Blush Blossom, Neenah Solar White
Ink: Blush Blossom, Walnut Stain Distress Ink
Markers: Pastel Copic Markers
Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Tags, SU Scalloped Border Punch, Square Nesties, Sponge Daubers, Scor Pal, Half-backed Pearls, dimensionals

Thanks for looking today.....I hope that real tulips will soon be a bloomin'

GLOR

8 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Gloria! This is so pretty and simple. I LOVE simple so much of the time, but I never know when to say when on mine, haha. Gorgeous colors for your gorgeous tulips ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so beautiful and clean feeling. I like the pearls on the tag and great little tulips.

Lisa Lara said...

I just love this card Gloria it is wonderful. Are the tulips part of the Heartfelt Sentiments set or our DT set? Oh I better check this out on Lori's blog post from yesterday. I love these tulips. I just love how you put this card together. Wow! The fancy label is perfect. I am saving up for that. Well done gf.

Gloria Dojlido said...

NO the tulips are not from the Heartfelt Sentiments set....but from the DT Appreciation set....Thanks Lisa!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful! Wonderful coloring; great card!

Kevin Renz said...

Gloria,

That is a gorgeous card girl. Yay for using new fun toys.

Christi said...

Gloria, this is absolutely stunning. perfection in paper, I love it!

Rebecca Ednie said...

I love the softness girliness of this card. If I could only pick one colour of cardstock besides neutrals, a soft pink would be it.