Tuesday, March 9, 2010

SCENIC TREE

I unfortunately need two sympathy cards this week. This will be one of them.

I used new stamps from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Scenic Trees. It is the most awesome set....it has every tree you could ever want. I knew I just had to have it when I saw it.

I used my scorepal and scorebug tool to create the stitched looking grid pattern. I also used the Direct to Paper technique with my stamp pads to create the sky and ground.

This is for the following challenges:

1. This weeks colour challenge over at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS. Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Melon Mambo.

2. MOTHERMARKS TEAPOT TUESDAY challenge which is combined with the Colour Challenge this week.

3. This weeks MOJO MONDAY SKETCH CHALLENGE.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Scenic Trees
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Melon Mambo, Delicate Dots DSP (SU)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: Scorepal, Scorebug, Certainly Celery Ribbon, Sponge Daubers

Thanks so much for looking today.

GLOR



4 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, what a sad thing to have to make these kinds of cards, but we do need them. This one is very pretty. It reminds me of impressionistic style, the sponging on the scene is just lovely!

Crystal said...

Gorgeous Scene Gloria!!! Beautiful!

Cassie said...

Sorry you're having to make sympathy cards, but this certainly is lovely. It will cheer whoever needs it, I'm sure. It's quite the beautiful scene, Gloria ;D

stampinganja said...

Beautiful card, Gloria! That is set is for sure a "must have".
Hopefully you don't need to make any more sympathy cards any time soon.
Take care, Anja