Thursday, March 4, 2010

YOU'RE ON MY MIND

A quick card today using this weeks sketch challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.

This card uses all Stampin Up products....I finally used some of my Summer Sun Corduroy brads.

I added some Crystal Stickles to my Daisies.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Upsy Daisy
Paper: Rich Razzleberry Textured, Crushed Curry, Cottage Wall DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: SU Scalloped Border Punch, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Crystal Stickles, Summer Sun Corduroy Brads, Dimensionals

Thanks for looking.

Gloria



5 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh WOW Gloria I LOVE this color combo...what a pretty card!

Corie said...

So beautiful -- love the purple!!

Amy Johnson said...

Such a cute card! I really like those yellow buttons. I really liked the SCS sketch this week and used it for my Digital Tuesday Challenge card.

Scrubbybubbles(sue) said...

Hi gloria! I'm FINALLY back in blog land again! what a gorgeous card!! I love how the colors just pop! Have a great sunday my friend!

Katie Renz said...

Hey Gloria,

I'm so glad you've thinking of me (hehe)... in all seriousness... awesome card.