This card was created for a few challenges:
1. For today's colour challenge over at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS. We were to use Basic Grey, Always Artichoke and Crushed Curry with a neutral of our choice.
2. For Monday's Try A New Technique..Faux What? over at SPLITCOASTSTAMPERS. We were to create a panel NOT using any of our Spellbinders Nestabilities. I used my SU Border Punch to create my shape.
3. For Sunday's Featured Stampers Challenge. I chose THIS card of Angella's. I was inspired by the layout and the dragonfly's.
4. For this weeks RAISE THE BAR challenge Three's Company. To use increments of 'three' on our card somewhere. I used 3 dragonfly brads.
5. For this weeks THE PINK ELEPHANT challenge to add Green to our colour combo. I obviously used Always Artichoke on my card and Green ribbon.
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo~Garden Delight; CDS~Old Wagon(sentiment)
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Grey, Crushed Curry DP, Vellum
Ink: Basic Grey, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke
Accessories: SU Border Punch, Green Satin Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Dragonfly Brads, Dimensionals
Thanks for looking today.