Monday, July 27, 2009

GLADIOLA


This card is for today's CAS challenge & Try A New Technique Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers.
The CAS challenge was a sketch challenge and the Try A New Technique was to use Paper Quilling on our card.
I used new stamps for July from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Gladiola August Stamp of The Month.
I used the new Rich Razzleberry Cardstock and Cottage Wall DSP from Stampin Up.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Gladiola August Flower of the Month
Paper: Ivory, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Ink: Old Olive, Blush Blossom, Rich Razzleberry (marker)
Accessories: Stylus(for paper quilling), Ribbon, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, sponge daubers, glue dots, blender pen
Thanks for looking. Have a great evening.
Gloria

14 comments:

Laurie Wilson said...

ooooo, very pretty! I like the quilled accents too!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Crystal said...

So pretty Gloria, love the purple!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very pretty card!!

Joanne Travis said...

Love the Razzleberry with the Olive. Your coloring and shading are so lovely!

Tricia T said...

Gloria, this is so pretty! I love the purple/razzleberry. It's luscious and the flowers are beautifully done!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Pretty card! Lovely flowers and nice quilling.

Dawn B. said...

This is really pretty Gloria. I love the way you quilled the edges. I am hoping I like these new colors. Great job.

Candy F. said...

This is a beautiful card! The coloring and the quilled accents are great. I have to say that your little GiGi is just adorable.

Peggy said...

Very pretty card!! Your quilling at the corners is the perfect touch!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo pretty, Gloria...the flowers are gorgeous and I love the awesome colors and quilled corners....fabulous work, as always!!!

Sue said...

So pretty! Your coloring is beautifully done, and the quilled scrolls are a clever accent.

Amy Johnson said...

What a beautiful card, and a perfect example of CAS! I love the image, and the quilling is the perfect touch! Well done!

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty, great colors.
WHOHOO!!! You are bloggin now... I am so excited!!! I added you to the side bar under the blogs now... YEA>.... :0)