Saturday, July 18, 2009

WHITE ON WHITE CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS WEEKEND COLOUR CHALLENGE

Wow, this challenge was more difficult than I thought. This weekends Clear Dollar Stamps Colour Challenge was to use ONLY white. I cheated a tiny bit and added a bit of Basic Grey and Pink Pirouette.
I used my embossing folder to emboss the white vellum cardstock and to cut out my daisy flowers. I sponged a little bit of pink pirouette on my flower to make a bit of a contrast against the background.
I used Clear Dollar Stamps Words Of Gratitude stamp set. I used a build a brad for the flower center. I added a bit of Basic Grey Taffeta ribbon with my white ribbon treatment for a bit of contrast as well.
The butterflies were punched with Vellum cardstock and shimmery white.
Card Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps: Words of Gratitude
Paper: Whisper White, Shimmery White, White Vellum Cardstock
Ink: Basic Grey, Pink Piroutee
Accessories: Build A Brad, Daisy Sizzix Die, Embossing folder, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, word window punch, sponge dauber, ribbons

Here is just a close up of the flower. My friend and SU Demo Crystal is letting me borrow her Daisy Die. I just love the build a brad too!
Have a great weekend.
Gloria


8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Love your flower and embossing!

Tenia Nelson said...

Very nice card!! tfs!!

Crystal said...

Gloria this is stunning!!! Wow I would be scared to attempt this challenge and you aced it!! Beautiful texture, ribbon, and that flower...gorgeous!!

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

How pretty! The daisy die really makes a gorgeous flower!

Ann said...

How elegant! I love this card.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

White on white is soooooo hard, yet you have made it look easy, Gloria! This is so elegant and beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Lorraine said...

How elegant! Gorgeous card. Love the brad too!!!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow, such a beautiful card, so elegant. Kim