Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A LITTLE SOMETHING

This card is for this weeks Clean And Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. This week was a colour challenge..to use Orange, Turquoise and Yellow.

I immediately thought of the new In Colours from Stampin Up...so that is what I went with.

I used my Martha Stewart Arch Lattice punch to create the decorative edges on textured cardstock. I also used the SU Daisy die( thanks Crystal) which I am borrowing.

I added a rhinestone brad in the middle and a little bit of paper piercing. The sentiment and stamped corner flourishes are a NEW stamp set for July from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called Tag It July Stamp of the Month. Check it out by clicking on the above link.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Tag It July SOM
Paper: Textured Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Taken With Teal
Accessories: Rhinestone brad, SU Daisy Die, MS Arch Lattice punch, paper piercer, dimensionals

Thanks for looking!

Gloria

2 comments:

Crystal said...

STUNNING GIRL!!! LOVE THAT FLOWER!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

Wow.....you really pulled this challenge off. Fabulous card.