Wednesday, July 8, 2009

SUMMER BLOOMS DAHLIA

I made this card for this weeks colour challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. We were to use Baja Breeze, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Carmel and Tempting Turquoise.

I also used this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge. The link is in my sidebar.

This card features NEW stamps for July from Clear Dollar Stamps called Summer Blooms Dahlia. I just love this flower.

I stamped the flower three times and cut out and layered them up with dimensionals. I then just added a bit of bling.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ Summer Blooms Dahlia
Paper: Baja Breeze, Tempting Turquoise DP, Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Creamy Carmel
Ink: Black Staz-on, Baja Breeze, Apricot Appeal, Creamy Carmel
Accessories: MS Cornice Border Punch, Large & Scalloped Oval Punch, bling, sponge daubers, dimensionals

Thanks for looking. Have a great day.

5 comments:

Cassie said...

WOW! Gloria, this is absolutely stunning! Sooo beautiful ;D

Shawne said...

Wow, what a color challenge! You did a great job with the colors, your card looks wonderful!

ND Stamper Spot said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the layering!

Dawn B. said...

I love this stamp too. I haven't seen it "in" action yet. Great colors and layers Gloria. TFS

Laurie Wilson said...

Oh, what beautiful colors! Just love how you put this together! Pretty layering too!