Tuesday, July 21, 2009

TWIRLS OF THANKS

This card is for this weeks colour challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. My fellow 'Shabby Chickster' Judy was the host this week.

Judy picked a doozy of a colour challenge...one that I would never have thought up on my own. BUT...it is awesome! I loved how it turned out.

I used the sketch from this weeks MOJO MONDAY sketch challenge too.

This is a NEW stamp set for July from CLEAR DOLLAR STAMPS called My Little Ballerina. It is such a cute set and comes with two sweet little ballerinas and a bunch of different sentiments. Check it out by clicking on the above link.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps ~ My Little Ballerina
Paper: Really Rust, Pretty In Pink, Not Quite Navy DSP, watercolour paper
Ink: Black Staz-on, Pretty In Pink, Not Quite Navy, Really Rust
Accessories: Nestabilities, Felt Fusion Flowers, Rhinestone Brad, Crystal Stickles, Offray Ribbon, dimensionals, Aquapainter

Thanks for looking. Have a great day!

Gloria

5 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

What a cute image, so fun and full of joy!

Cassie said...

Super, super cute, Gloria!

Tenia Nelson said...

Cute card!! tfs!!

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable Gloria. I love the way you used the colors. She is so sweet. TFS

Crystal said...

AWWW SOOO CUTE Gloria!!!