Wednesday, July 8, 2009

MY LITTLE BALLERINA

I created this card for todays sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers. I am so thrilled I actually got a card made on the day of the challenge.

I flipped the sketch to incorporate this sweet little ballerina which is NEW for July at Clear Dollar Stamps. The set is called My Little Ballerina.

I used the new In Colours, Melon Mambo and Razzleberry and paired it with Apricot Appeal which was still on my desk from yesterday. I used the textured cardstock and embossed the Razzleberry layer with Diving Swirls folder.

My ballerina is stamped with Staz-on ink and coloured in with Markers and a blender pen.

I used my Bow Easy to create my yummy bow. I LOVE this little tool.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps~ My Little Ballerina
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Textured Melon Mambo & Razzleberry, Watercolour Paper
Ink: Black Staz-on
Accessories: Divine Swirls Embossing folder, Offray ribbon, Bow Easy, bling, Markers & Blender Pen, Sponge Daubers

Thanks for looking . Have a great day!

11 comments:

Kevin Renz said...

Very cute Gloria! I love your ribbon treatment.

Judy Rozema said...

That is so sweet!! Love that pink!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute image and sentiment! So, your new "baby" keeping you busy? :o) Tracy

Crystal said...

Gloria this is soooo cute and love those colors!!!

ND Stamper Spot said...

She's so cute. Made me smile right off the bat!

Kim said...

I love everything about this card! The colors, bow, layout, sentiment and especially that cute ballerina. Great card1

Shawne said...

Love the colors! wow, I never know what to do w/ apricot appeal, it looks so good and the bow and ribbon tab are fantastico!!!

Marlene (cards4u) said...

This is so precious - love your coloring!! Great job!

Dawn B. said...

This turned out great Gloria. What fun colors to use for this new release stamp. Super job. So glad you got to stamp. Hugs.

Peggy said...

What a bright and fun card!! Love the colors you used!

Laurie Wilson said...

Isn't that sweet!!!