Sunday, April 24, 2011

DECOR ELEMENTS ON CANVAS

I spent the afternoon applying my Decor Elements onto a canvas to hang in my craft room. I just love how it turned out.

The Decor Elements from Stampin Up are designed to go directly onto your wall, but I wanted to be able to take it with me to workshops and classes....so I decided to apply mine to a canvas.

I used the MEDIUM CREATE DEFINITION (#114440) in Chocolate Chip and the FLOURISHES (#114136) in Chocolate Chip.


The canvas dimensions are 16" x 24".

You can browse & order from the Decor Elements Catalog online HERE, or contact me for a catalog.

Thanks for looking today!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That is just brilliant, applying it to canvas! I will have to give this a try. TFS!
Tillsonburg, eh? Cool. Used to live in Aylmer, myself!