Wednesday, April 6, 2011

MOJO MONDAY & COLOR CHALLENGE

I made this card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and yesterdays Color Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers which was Pear Pizzazz, Poppy Parade and Baja Breeze. The dessert option was to use Seam Binding Ribbon on our card which I did.

I inked up for the first time the Three Little Words stamp set from Stampin Up. The flower is stamped twice, colored with the blender pen and popped up on dimensionals. I made this card for my mom.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Three Little Words, Sanded Background Stamp
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Baja Breeze, In Color DSP Paper Pack
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze
Accessories: SU 2.5" Circle Punch, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, Baja Breeze Corduroy Brad(retired), Pearls, Sponges

Thanks so much for looking today! If you like this stamp set and would like to place an order or book a workshop feel free to contact me HERE.

GLORIA

3 comments:

Karen said...

Beautiful! I love this set.

Sharon said...

Gorgeous! Love that combo...x

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love that corduroy brad. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!