Sunday, April 10, 2011

ORNATE BLOSSOM ~ SHADOW STAMPING

I made this card for today's FEATURED STAMPER over on Splitcoast. I chose Becky's card HERE to CASE.

I used the single stamp from Stampin Up called Ornate Blossom and did the Shadow Stamping technique. I first stamped the image in Daffodil Delight and then used my Stamp-a-ma-jig and stamped it in Concord Crush....just off setting it a little bit to create a shadow.

The background was embossed with my Big Shot and the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder and sponged lightly.


The sentiment is from the Simple Friendship stamp set and I used the Daffodil Delight Pom Pom Trim from the Occasions Mini to border it. Isn't it just the cutest ribbon?



Card Supplies:

Stamps: Ornate Blossom, Simple Friendship
Paper: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush
Ink: Daffodil Delight, Concord Crush
Accessories: Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Concord Crush Ribbon, Daffodil Delight Pom Pom Trim, Dimensionals, Sponges, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Stamp-a-ma-jig

Thanks so much for looking today. If you would like to order any of the items I used on my card today, or book a workshop...you can do so by going to my STAMPIN UP WEBSITE.

GLORIA

2 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Oh wow, GLoria! This is gorgeous! I love the pom-pom trim on the circle and the shadowed image. Great colors too!!!

Lorraine said...

I agree. Gorgeous. The colors, the shadowing and what a great way to use that pompom trim.