Saturday, April 30, 2011

MONOGRAMMED GIFT SET

I made a set of cards as a gift for friends of ours celebrating their 15th Anniversary. Below is a picture of the cards all wrapped up.


Here is a picture of one of the cards with the matching envelopes.


Making gift sets is one of the most practical and easy things to do with your stamps. Everybody seems to like giving out cards that have been personalized for them in some way. I hope they like them.

Card Supplies:

Stamps: Broadsheet Alphabet, Tiny Tags
Paper: Very Vanilla, Baja Breeze, Thoroughly Modern DSP, Soft Suede
Ink: Soft Suede, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, Big Shot, Soft Suede Ribbon, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Linen Thread, Jewelry Tag Punch

Thanks for looking today. To make a purchase, or book a class or workshop you can contact me through MY STAMPIN UP WEBSITE.



1 comment:

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Beautiful gift set, Gloria! Your friends are sure to love these. I love this pretty SU dp and even used some of it in a tote I made for my mother today.