Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A SKETCH IN BLACK & WHITE

I made this card using today's SKETCH CHALLENGE over at Splitcoaststampers. I seem to need a ton of Anniversary cards for the month of April....so I chose to do this one in Black & White. I LOVE black and white....my wardrobe reflects that......

I used the silhouette image from the stamp set called Just Believe from Stampin Up. I added a few white highlights to the image with a white gel pen.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Just Believe, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Neutral DSP Paper Pack
Ink: Black Staz-on
Accessories: Big Shot, Framed Tulip Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval, Oval and Word Window Punches, Paper Piercer, White Gel Pen

Thanks so much for looking today! If you would like to book a workshop or place and order feel free to contact me HERE.

GLORIA

1 comment:

Kim P said...

Very classic and elegant!

I am a new blog follower!