Friday, April 1, 2011

NATURE WALK ~ MULTI CHALLENGE CARD

Well I haven't stamped in a while....so today I squeezed in a few minutes to make an Anniversary card and participate in a few of this weeks challenges over on Splitcoaststampers.

I used the new Designer Series Paper Paisley Petals which is part of the Spring Is Blossoming Promotion. (see my sidebar for details). I paired this with the Nature Walk Stamp set from the Occasions Mini Catalogue. I used the 'Happy Anniversary' sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes Stamp set. I soooo love this stamp set...it is a must have!!


I used some of the Baja Breeze Seam Binding and ruffled it as the hanger for my birdcage, and added a Rhinestone gem. The bird was cut out and popped up on a dimensional. I stamped and punched out my sentiment using the Decorative Label Punch...I saw a technique on how to do this on Mary Fish's Blog.



This card is for the following challenges over at Splitcoaststampers:

~CC316 this weeks COLOR CHALLENGE (Baja Breeze, Marine Mist, Certainly Celery)
~SC326 this weeks SKETCH CHALLENGE
~WT316 this weeks WAYS TO USE IT CHALLENGE (to use flowers on our card)
~F4A58 this weeks FREE 4 ALL CHALLENGE (Home Sweet Home...to use a home on our card....I used the birdcage as the birds home)

Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Nature Walk, Teey Tiny Wishes
Paper: SU Paisley Prints DSP, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Ink: Black Staz-on, Marine Mist, Baja Breeze, Certainly Celery
Accessories: SU Decorative Label Punch, Baja Breeze Seam Binding, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

Thanks for looking today! Remember if you would like to book a workshop or place an order to take advantage of the Spring Is Blossoming Promotion contact me HERE!!

GLORIA

1 comment:

Kevin Renz said...

Gorgeous card Gloria. I hope all is well with you!