Monday, April 18, 2011

JUST FOR YOU

Just a quick card today for the CLEAN & SIMPLE CHALLENGE over at Splitcoast which was a sketch. I used the Nature Walk Stamp Set from the Occassions Mini which runs through till the end of April.


I colored my stamp with my Stampin Up Markers. I embossed the Pretty In Pink layer with the Elegant Lines Embossing folder and then ran the ink pad over the top to catch the raised edges.


Card Supplies:

Stamps: SU Nature Walk, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink
Ink: Marina Mist
Markers: Wild Wasabi, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Marina Mist, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Big Shot, Elegant Lines Embossing Folder, SU White Satin Ribbon

Thanks for looking.

Gloria

2 comments:

Crafty Crystal's Corner said...

Very pretty I love your choice of colours ,......so soft and calming

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Beautiful, Gloria! I love the distressed edges and the design.